Browser cache can accumulate and take up a lot of device space. It can be harmful to your images, scripts, and other things. So, here are some steps to remove your cache on mobile and desktop, from Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox.
Remove cache from Google Chrome from Desktop
• Click the Google Chrome icon and press on the ellipsis icon. It is a drop-down menu button.
• Now click on More Tools option and after that tap Clear Browsing Data option.
• In the Clear Browsing Data option, you have a tap on the ‘Time range’ and hit the All-time option. Make sure all cached files are cleared.
• Tick the ‘Cached images and files. If this option already ticks then skip this step.
• Tap the CLEAR DATA option. There is a blue color button at the bottom of the Window.
Clear cache from Google Chrome on Mobile
• Select Google Chrome option. This icon has a mixture of colors.
• Click on the menu icon. It appears at the top-right corner.
• After opening this option you can see some choices available, but you have click on History.
• Hit the Clear Browsing Data option from the bottom of the left.
• After that, you can see some choices, but you need to tick on Cached Images and Files option. If this is already ticked, then skip it.
• Click on the CLEAR DATA button.
• It will clear the cache from the chrome.
Clear cache from the Firefox on desktop
• Choose the Firefox Browser option. There is an orange and blue color icon.
• Tap the drop-down option it will show you top-right from the corner of the screen.
• After that, you can see the Library option hit on it.
• Tap on History button it will show you the Library menu.
• Tap Clear Recent History you can see at the top.
• Open time range option you can see in the Clear Recent History’s list.
• In Time Range to the clear option will show you some choices and you tap on Everything option.
• Hit on the Details option, and now you will see some options like browsing and download history, cookies, form and search History, etc. Tick the cache option.
• After that, you can click on the Clear Now option.
Clear cache from Firefox on Mobile
• Open Firefox option and hit the drop-down button at the top of the screen.
• Select Settings and hit the Clear Private Data option.
• After that, you choose the Cache option in the center. Click on it when it becomes blue and if this already blue then skip it.
• Now you can tap on Clear Private Data and cache is removed.
Franklin Patrick is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about cyber security. He writes about the latest updates regarding mcafee.com/activate and how it can improve the work experience of users. His articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs and websites.